Tuesday, May 7, 2013

WordPress HALP??

I'm not very good at giving up.

So here I am, ladies and germs!!!!! So why am I back? Well, I had done some research on what blog engines are the best/favorite of le internets, and what I got was WordPress with a HUGE lead at number one, and Tumblr at two. Blogger was probably three, but it was closely matched with a few other blogs. Anyway, so I immediately began looking into WordPress, and it's EVERYWHERE! It's not just a blog site, it's a website maker! And it's free! You can also sync other blogs onto it, so I could include all of these posts onto my WordPress. Sounds perfect! So I began downloading it, right? It even guarantees a simple 5-step setup process.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. It's too difficult. And I've hacked Mac-related things before.


DOES ANYONE IN THIS INTERNET WORLD KNOW HOW TO DOWNLOAD WORDPRESS ONTO A MAC???? I'VE LOOKED AT TUTORIALS AND THEY DON'T HELP!!!


Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. I looked into wordpress briefly. So there's the wordpress.org program, which is actually an open source (free and made by normal people, not a company) PROGRAM that you can install into other websites etc.
    wordpress.com is a blog site like blogger that uses the wordpress program.
    It all seemed too complicated for me, and I'm happy enough with blogger, so I can't really help you out.

    ReplyDelete

So... What do YOU have to say about THAT?

Teal Moustache