Thursday, October 18, 2012

My Amazing Announcement

I have not posted a post on my blog in what feels like several years. OK, I sadly have nothing to say at this point, I'm just going to "announce" a short fiction that I am currently writing about a suicidal 15-year-old girl named Rosaline. It was really weird writing it, because it all just kindof fell onto the page without me thinking about it. It just kindof, happened. It's rather depressing and quirky at the same time, and it strangely coincides with things that God has been trying to tell me and a few other people I know. It's a message about love and not losing yourself. Hopefully you will get something out of my story somehow. I know I am.

Chill til then!

Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment

So... What do YOU have to say about THAT?

Teal Moustache